Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tagged Under:

A letter of uninvited youth

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 24, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • A letter of uninvited youth

    Unfortunately I'm not married, I came to be faithful, but byThe wedding did not come.
    Here's WHY:
    For the New Year, I wanted a fiancée to give gloves, whichI would send her along with a letter. However, I am in the storeI met a colleague from a fax that bought gacis. Incrediblethe seller replaced the packages, so the colleague took itgloves, and I sent the fagots to the fagots.
    USA FORWARD MY VERENDE UNDER THE NEW YEAR'S TREE HOW TO OPEN GIFT AND CITA LETTER!
    EVO CONTENT OF THE LETTER:
    I've been thinking about how to cheer you up and prove myselflove. Last time I finally noticed what you're missing,So I'm sending you a package. I want you to spend it in thempleasant moments. I wanted to buy you wool, but uThey would sweat them, which I noticed with my colleague andsellers.I tried them both on one and the other, so I didhe barely took them off. But, soon it will spring, and then you,as far as I know, you do not wear it. I wanted to buy youGoats with a folk tie, but I remembered last timethat in them I could not touch what I wanted to ask you.I bought intentionally those that are easy to remove, if they stare at youand others. Do not forget to take them when you go to a nice company.It will not be long to be clean because people have dirty hands, and you're withmany people are contacting. If you want to clean them, go to my placefriend, you know the one I'm already withHe's talking, because he's alreadyExperienced in those things.

    LOVES YOU YOUR LOVES.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment