Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tagged Under:

Dear son

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 24, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • Dear son,
    I am writing to you this letter so that I can write to you. If you get this letter, it means it's well arrived. If you do not receive it, contact me, so I'll send it back to you. I'm writing slowly, because I know you're slow to read.
    One day your father read in the newspapers that according to statistics, most traffic accidents happen 1km away from home, so we recently moved a little farther away from home.
    The house is beautiful, we even have a washing machine, but I do not know if it works.Yesterday, I put on a laundry to wash, pull the water, and the laundry was no longer ... Time is not so bad. Last week, it only rained for two times - for the first time it took three days, and the next time it was 4.
    Regarding the jacket you wanted, your uncle Pierre told me that if we sent you to remove the buttons, because they are quite heavy, because it would cost more, so we removed the buttons and put them in your pocket. We finally buried your grandfather: we found his body when we cleaned the house.
    He had been in the closet since the day he defeated us while we were playing hideouts.A few days ago, it exploded a bottle of gas in the kitchen: your father and me pushed out of the window: what a feeling!
    After so many years, my father and I went out together.Since I already mentioned your father - he got a new job! He's very proud.
    Below him there are about 500 people ... they hired him at the city cemetery ... he holds a lawn. Your sister Julia, you know the one who married her husband ... she finally gave birth! We do not know another gender, so I do not know if you have become aunt or uncle ... if you are a little girl, your sister will call me ... It seems a bit strange to call my daughter "mom."
    Your cousin Paul married ... all day pray before a woman, because she is a virgin. And you know that we no longer see your Uncle Isidore, the one who died last year ...
    Not to talk about your brother, Jeanne. He's terrible. He closed the door of the car, and the keys were in there. He had to return to the apartment to take a duplicate and to pull us all out of the vehicle.
    Катастрофа !!!!!!Good son, I will not write you an address because I do not know who it is. The family that lived here before us took the house number from the wall and brought it with you. If you see Margarit he is greeted, and if you can not see her, do not say anything else.
    Mom who loves you.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment