Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tagged Under:

Letter from a husband

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 24, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • Letter from a husband who is a woman in a medical school:
    Everything is fine, dear Gerda!
    Thank you very much for your lovely letter. You do not have to worry about me. Everything is fine. I'm cooking, and every day I'm more and more wondering howworks well. In the meantime, I can eat it without going to the hospital to pump the gastric.
    How often I have to go fast, I was drinking potatoes yesterday. Must the potato be cleaned? While it's hot, I went to buy bread. When I returned, the email in the pan completely dissolved. I could not believe he could hold it so little. The smoke in the kitchen exploded in the meantime, but the cat is black as raven and late. Since then, I panicked as soon as I bite the stove or start to bang with the frying pan. As you know, I have to eat something warm at least once a day, the cat is no longer on the go.
    Tell me how long eggs are cooking? I cooked them for two hours, but in no way to become soft. Give me the inscriptions, please, whether the milk that is loaded can still be used for something. Should I put it on the side until you come back?
    I had a slight problem with the gulas when I wanted to heat the can. Unfortunately, it expired in the microwave. The microwave rolled out of the window and destroyed a beautiful greenhouse
    ... and the window the same. As the window was closed (I have to keep it closed when I cook, because the firefighter always comes in), he went out with the addressee. The shock wave was awesome.
    The conserva fluttered the rocket upwards, broke the ceiling, and hit the 13-year-old daughter of Mr. Bauer, who lives above us, exactly between her legs. She just played the piano, but nothing happened to her, but the piano teacher was left without 4 fingers.
    Has it ever happened to you that your dirty court got stunned?How is this possible only in such a short time? You are not even 4 weeks absent. Behind the sink, she is alive, could a man 'UNIVERZUM' record. Where are all those reptiles coming from? Could you have left them there? Basically, he finally gathered and went to wash the dish. Honey, do not beg me to anger and yell, but that good porcelain from your grandmother is broken. It seemed so stiff I was not at the bottom of my mind that it would not stand. Perhaps 1000 turns of the underwear machine are a bit too high.
    By the way, it's also broken. During centrifugation, a large knife for cutting meat slightly damaged the drum ... and now it is in the wall .. a knife, not a drum. The drum broke through the 30cm wall of brick and now it's lying somewhere outside.
    While I was eating, I blushed the unevenness of the carpet in the living room with tomato juice. You always told me that the tomato juice could not be pulled out. My darling, my darling is here, the stylus is great, and the hair of the carpet is the same. It may be necessary to take a nitrogen scavenger.
    I had to dissolve the frizer. You're always so clumsy, the ice is great to be removed with a masonry hammers. But, strange, it does not cool down now but it's getting hot. In any case, the meat is well baked, and yogurt, champagne and mineral are exploded.Dear. On Thursday, I forgot to lock the apartment. It must have been someone here because there are some valuable items missing, but money does not make a man happy, as you always say. The wardrobe is empty, but there was certainly not much in it because you always say that you do not have a training desk.
    When I was trying to feed a rabbit yesterday, I overturned my candle. The rabbit is now without hair. It looks pretty funny.
    He wanted to finish this for today. Tomorrow a little bit longer. I hope you enjoy peace in a medical school and relax well. All the beautiful greetings from your Erwin!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment