Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tagged Under:

By driving my motor vehicle

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 24, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • Hardcore!Dana 02.10.2017. By driving my motor vehicle, I noticed a round sign with a red border on the road, where the number 70 was 70 (in letters: seventy) on the white background. But there was no marker next to these numbers within the sign, which would indicate the measuring unit to which this number refers.How do you know the Croatian Parliament by the Decree on the promulgation of the Measuring Units Act of June 10, 1993? (NN 58/93) declared that the units of measurement were determined on the basis of international treaties binding the Republic of Croatia, and that therefore they are legal units of the SI system in the Republic of Croatia.In this regulation, it is said that the measure for the length is a meter, and the measure for the time is a second.The speed expert is, as we all know from physics, the unit of length over time.
    Therefore, if a measuring unit is not written on the sign, it is assumed that this is a measure that the Republic of Croatia accepted internationally and the Law enacted.So, this is a measure from the SI system. I can not therefore imagine that employees of the Ministry of the Interior violate one of the basic laws in the Republic of Croatia.Namely, when I drove my motor vehicle, my esteemed judge assumed that the sign was a unit of measurement for speed, which is the SI system meter per second (m / s). I believed that the figure on the sign is 70 m / s, which, when computed, is slightly more than 250 km / h
    Since I only drive 180 km / h, which is far below the allowed 70 m / s (ie 252 km / h), I kindly ask that the Decree on the promulgation of the Measuring Units Act of 10 June 1993 be respected. (NN 58/93) that my driving license was returned to me accordingly, which the avid traffic police officers obviously took away illegally.
    Thanks in advance!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment