Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tagged Under:

Microsoft support

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 24, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • Support: What kind of computer do you have?User: White ...---------------------------------Good afternoon, I'm Marta, I can not print. Every time I try, the message "I can not find a printer" appears. I even picked up a printer and put it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says it can not find it ...-----------------------------------User: I have a huge problem. My colleague puts the screen saver on my computer, but every time I move mis, he disappears!---------------------------------User: My keyboard does not work at all.Support: Are you sure that it is plugged into a computer?User: No. I can not see the back of the computer.Support: Lift the keyboard and make 10 steps backwards.User: OKSupport: Does the keyboard work with you?User: Yes.Support: This means that the keyboard is not connected. Is there another keyboard there?User: Yes, there is another keyboard. Aaaa ... this works!-----------------------------------User: can not "pop up" on the Internet.Support: Are you sure you are using the correct password?User: I'm sure. I saw that my colleague had joined the same one.Support: Can you tell me what your password is?User: Five Star.----------------------------------Support: Click on the "My computer" icon on the left side of the screen.User: Your left or my left?---------------------------------Support: Good afternoon. How may I help you?User: Hello ... I can not print.Support: Will you click in the way I am and ...User: Listen to your friend; do not start professional with me! I'm not you, Bill Gates!---------------------------------User: I have a problem to print in red ...Support: Do you have a color printer?User: No.---------------------------------Support: What's on your monitor now?User: Medo bought by my boyfriend in a supermarket.---------------------------------By Drunk: Now press F8.User: Does not work.Support: What exactly did you do?User: I pressed the F key 8 times, as you told me, but nothing happens ...---------------------------------Support: Your password is a small letter like an apple, and the big letter V as Viktor, and number 7.User: Is it big or small in letters?-----------------------------------By Drunk: What Antivirus Program Do You Use?User: Netscape.Support: This is not an antivirus program.User: Sorry, sorry ... Internet Explorer.-----------------------------------Support: Microsoft technical support, can I help you?User: Good afternoon! I've been waiting for more than 4 hours for you. Can youTell me how long I should wait before you can help me?Support: Uff ..? Excuse me, I do not understand your problem?User: I worked in Word and clicked on the help button more than four hours ago. Can you tell me when will you finally be able to help me?-----------------------------------Support: How can I help you?User: I am writing my first e-mail.Support: OK, and what kind of problem is you?User: Well, I wrote a letter, but how to put it in a postcard !!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment